anna walsh   > direct access barrister
Tel: 0207 0923700

Legal representation in care proceedings

Sometimes Social Services may become involved with a family if there are concerns about the health and wellbeing of a child or children.

You may be told by social services that they are planning on taking a matter to court involving children of your family. If this happens, you need specialist advice to ensure that your views are represented during the care proceedings.

Whilst parents automatically qualify for legal aid, I can represent grandparents and connected persons in care proceedings. I can advise you on the following matters:

I can advise you in writing or in person (including Skype where appropriate) and can represent you at any court hearings that are listed to hear your matter.

Please contact my clerks who will be happy to assist you further.